Monday, October 26, 2009

New Desk!


I got a new-to-me desk today. It was $50 and although the seller on craigslist said it was oak it's really oak veneer. It's pretty decent though and gives me more work space to spread out. As you can see, I've already made it all "cozy" with my stuff. It's an improvement on the old desk which had no drawers.

I spent more time than alotted cleaning out the metal filing cabinet and redistributed stuff and fiddling around with the position of the desk but in the end it was worth it.

Many thanks to Trevor for going with me to pick it up and helping me with setting it up and moving stuff around and redistributing plants! 

2 comments:

dad the thief said...

nice desk,I bought a new keyboard with big letters that you can see much better than that other one.

Nancy Little said...

LOL! Dad, you're getting OLD! hee hee!