Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why are All These People Calling me?

I've been wanting a desktop computer, an iMac of course, and there was an ad for one in our coop's newsletter for $200 plus a printer so I called about it. When the woman answered the phone she sounded like she was genuinely surprised to get, yet another, phone call about this computer that she was advertising for sale.

This is what she said, "Oh yeah... I've been getting a lot of calls about that. I'm not sure I want to sell it. Give me your number and if I decided to sell it I'll call."

Well geez lady, if you weren't sure you wanted to sell it then why the heck did you place an ad for it?

2 comments:

dad the thief said...

your not going to get much of an imac for $200, probably a waste of money.

Nancy Little said...

Thanks, Dad. I passed on the offer from "fruit loop" lady.