Friday, November 21, 2008

Dear Lane Bryant,

Your new sizing system for jeans sucks. Now that you've made it impossible for us "women with extra padding" to simply walk into your store and find the size we always wear; try them on; buy them or not; I'm not even going to try! And what makes you think that we "fat ladies" want jeans in sizes that are single digits? Give me a break! If you're going to do that please provide a conversion chart. "If you normally wear a 16W you now wear a 2." And don't have your sales associates offer to take a "few quick measurements". Last time I checked we don't like to disclose those numbers. Those are private. I won't be attempting to buy jeans in your store until you join the rest of us here in reality where women like me buy jeans in double digits with a "W" following.

Sincerely,
Nancy Little
"Big Girl"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post..! I think Lane Bryant will get back to you very soon.