Friday, November 7, 2008

My Camera went to Sleep-away Camp


I had to send my camera back to Canon because it's been misbehaving. It'll be gone for 2 to 3 weeks. Boo hoo! I'm really attached to my camera. In the meantime I'll be "borrowing" pictures to post here.

Why the photo of the snowshoe hare? When Trevor and I were in the NEK (that's Northeast Kingdom) we almost saw a snowshoe hare at Pete's as we walked around his property and checked some of the newer trails that he's cut on the 70 acres. The snowshoe hare was moving wicked fast so I'll just have to trust Pete that it was, in fact, a snowshoe hare. Zeb, the dog, stayed in Michigan this time. It was a rare opportunity to see birds and small animals that normally run and hide when Zeb's around. Thanks for staying in Michigan, Zeb. We missed your unique way of greeting us - maybe next time?

No comments: