Monday, June 23, 2008

Beki & Jason's Wedding

My dear friend, Beki Phinney, married a super fantastic guy, Jason Greenwood on Saturday at the Quidnessett Country Club in North Kingstown, Rhode Island. I've known Beki since she was a toddler (she's 27 now), and we've gotten to be quite good friends over the past few years. The wedding was lovely and perfect "Beki & Jason". Their close friends had some really funny & sweet things to say both during the wedding ceremony (which my husband's cousin's wife, Rev. Sarah Buteux, performed) and reception. I had a really good time and was really happy to be there. (Even if Trevor couldn't be there with me to enjoy the fun).


The Happy Couple met swing dancing and really know how to dance! I was impressed. Beki looked beautiful in her dress and Jason looked dapper in his tux.


CAKE!

The adorable George A. Dole and his father, Andrew Dole (Trevor's cousin) talking with Bob Perry at the reception.


My grandniece, Jillian Grams, was a hit on the dance floor. Here she is dancing to Michael Jackson's "Thriller".

No comments: