Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog Title Suggestions

Here are Trevor's suggestions for a blog title:


A Few Little Remarks
Nancy's Little Blog
A Little News from Nancy
The Other N.F.L.
Little Words & Pictures
A Little Hindsight is a Good Thing
The Little White Bunny Blog
Nancy's Notes
Little Words — Little Pictures
Everything's Little for Me
I'm a Little....
A Little Commentary by Nancy Little
Nancy Little's "A Little Commentary"
Let's Get Little
Nancy's Narration
A Little Account
I'm a Little Accountable for This
Fleetwood and All That Other Stuff
Fleetwood's in the Middle of Nancy Little
My Middle Name is Fleetwood
A Little Something for You
The Little Chronicles
Nancy's News
Nancy's News Flash
My Friends Told Me to Put a Title on my Blog
Do You Have a Good Title for This?


3 comments:

Emmy said...

I like "A Little News From Nancy". That's clever.

Katie said...

What about keeping "Insert Title Here"?! I have always thought it has a catchy ring to it.

Shelley said...

Hmmm. I find Trevor to sometimes be silly. I vote for Little Words - Little Pictures. Very poetic. Or how about Schmancy the Scribe? Or Faahhncy Naahhncy? Ok, I need sleep.