Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


FYI: A friend of mine on Facebook (actually, it was cousin Becca), "tagged" me and requested that I write 25 Random Things about Me. So, for those of you who are my friend on Facebook this is a repeat, and I apologize for that. Yes, it's not very original. But entertaining, nonetheless? The Silly Sisters are here to remind you not to take this too seriously.

A personal note: I normally hate doing these things but this time it was kind of fun. It's very random and whatever came to my mind I wrote down.

1. I'm thrilled we have a new president. I love hearing and listening to President Obama.
2. I love not having TV. Who needs it? Not me.
3. My body has its very own internal clock and wakes me up at the same time every morning.
4. I love my kitty.
5. I do have some regrets.
6. I wish I could sing like Ella Fitzgerald. But I have no rhythm, so there's very little hope.
7. I enjoy going to church but not any church, preferably a Swedenborgian church.
8. I'm lactose intolerant.
9. I would love to go to Paris and London.
10. I prefer warm to cold. I hate cold. I'd rather be dripping with sweat.
11. Yarn! I love yarn! I learned to crochet a year ago and love it.
12. My photographs have been published and exhibited.
13. I still have my teddy bear from childhood.
14. There are rocks and fossils all over my house and in my flower gardens.
15. I love sand!
16. I miss Trevor when he has to go to work.
17. My left foot is slightly larger than my right.
18. I have an entire drawer devoted to socks. Smartwool are my favorite.
19. Caffeine makes me all jittery.
20. My favorite junk food indulgence is White Cheddar Cheez-its. I only buy them from vending machines and NEVER keep a box at home.
21. I miss my grandmother, Hattie.
22. My favorite book of all time is Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck.
23. I saw the Grateful Dead 6 times.
24. My favorite colors are: orange, brown and all the ones in between.
25. I'm going to be a librarian! I'm beginning to take courses for a Masters in Library Science from Simmons College Graduate School of Library and Information Science.

No comments: