Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fingerless Mitts

I made a pair of fingerless mitts for my friend Beki to match her surfer chick cap. It's the same yarn, Plymouth Baby Alpaca. It's super soft! I love it so much I might have to go buy myself some in "Nancy" colors. Beki's tall and thin and seems to have extra long arms so I added a couple of inches onto the length.

So, are you asking yourself, "why fingerless mitts?" Well, they come in handy! You can dial your cell phone without taking your gloves off. If you're indoors somewhere and it's a bit chilly and your hands are cold you can just put your fingerless mitts on and you can still type on your computer, or knit or crochet. Can you see how they come in handy?

You may not to make snowballs wearing fingerless mitts but I'm sure you have a pair of mittens or gloves to do that!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Jealous! Where's mine!? ;)

Just kidding silly!