Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cape Ann Trip

We're spending a few days in Gloucester, MA for our 10th wedding anniversary, which was October 3rd. I rented a little cottage in the village of Annisquam right near Plum Cove. It's called, appropriately, Plum Cove Cottage. And, yes, Mother, it has heat. It also has a gorgeous kitchen (below) with granite counter tops which I'd like to take home with me. I mean, I'll take the whole kitchen, including dishwasher and counter tops home with me.

The lovely kitchen. Which would be improved greatly by having a teakettle. This world is so biased towards coffee drinkers!

I saw the most amazing and beautiful ripple marks on Wingaersheek beach in Gloucester.

Wingaersheek Beach in Gloucester, MA. The sand is like velvet! I love it!


More velvety sand at Wingaersheek beach.
I could live here, easily.

A cute little pocket beach at Stage Fort Park in Gloucester.

Another pocket beach. This one is Plum Cove beach and it's 1/10 mile from our cottage.

Setting sun at Plum Cove beach.

No comments: