Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Politics as normal?

"Cheney's heartbeat returned"

That was the first part of the headline and then it said "to normal". At first I only read what you see above and thought for a moment that he didn't have a heart...but it turns out he does and it was just beating abnormally. Too bad. Don't mistake me for a Republican. I was born and bred in a blue state and so it shouldn't come as any surprise that I'm a registered Democrat. I voted for a Republican once, William Weld.

And in other political news:
"W." a movie about our current president is opening in theaters this Friday. Would have been nice if they'd waited until the guy is out of office to release it. I wonder how much impact it'll have on the elections on Nov 4th.

As Trevor says, "No third terms." I agree.

No comments: