Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Change of Plans

Here's an example of what I've been doing on PhotoShop. I scanned a B&W photo that I took probably 20 years ago at a cemetary in my old hometown of East Bridgewater, MA and adjusted the pixels to 600 dpi then I used one of the many artistic filters that are so much fun to play with. This one is cut-out. Just like cut-out paper.

Today was supposed to be my appointment at Hallmark Institute of Photography but it got changed to next Wednesday at 1pm because it's spring break this week for them and none of the instructors are there. One of the things I'd planned on doing while I was there for the afternoon was having my work reviewed by an instructor so it seemed pointless to drive up there and only accomplish 2 out 0f 3 things. While, not entirely pointless but more like inefficient. So I'm staying home today. It's fine with me, it's a dreary, rainy yucky March day anyway. I'll just have another week to obsess over the portfolio and worry about what to wear!

No comments: